We will be contacting each of you individually to provide you with the guidelines so we can all help keep Chez clean and safe for everyone.
Below are Our Covid-19 Guidelines:
- All clients must wear masks
- Social distance as much as possible and please do not bring a guest
- Please do not wear extra clothing or accessories
- By appointment only. No walk-ins please.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your appointment or we will need to charge you for your appointment
- At this time, we will only be able to provide haircuts. No beard trims or face shaves will be conducted until we are instructed by the health department
- If you are feeling sick or have been near someone who is sick, you will be asked to reschedule
What To Expect On The Day of Your Appointment
On the day of your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car or outside. Upon arrival, please call or text your barber that you are here. Once your space has been cleaned and disinfected, your barber will text you that it is safe to enter.
Once you enter, you will need to wear a mask. Your barber will greet you and ask you a few required questions. You will be asked to wash your hands in a designated area.
On completion of your service, you will be directed to the checkout area. We are trying to minimize any direct contact, therefore, we ask that your gratuity is done through VENMO. (A surcharge of $2.00 will be added for the extra cost for PPE supplies).
We ask that you wash your hands again before you leave the salon as we want to minimize as many touch points as possible.
THANK YOU for your cooperation as we move forward through this, and hopefully we will avoid having to close the salon again.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY!
Your Friends at Chez Moustache